California Truck Invasion
California Truck Invasion is back!! it only gets BIGGER and BETTER!!! be there or miss out!!
Tickets go on sale Feb 10!
About this event
- Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event? California Truck Invasion is a family friendly event and all ages are welcomed. Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Photo ID is required to verify your ability to purchase alcoholic drinks throughout the venue grounds.
- I bought a truck registration ticket to have my truck inside the show. At what time do I have to be there? Roll-in time for all participating trucks will be from 5:00am-11:30am. Gates will close right at 11:30am sharp, NO EXCEPTIONS! Please ensure you are there on time.
- What is is the policy for food, drinks and coolers? Can I take a BBQ grill? Unfortunately, no type of BBQing is permitted. Coolers (with NON-ALCOHOLIC beverages) will be permitted only to those who have purchased a truck registration ticket. Spectators are NOT allowed to walk-in with coolers, food, etc through the main entrance unless an obvious medical condition is present. Strollers for children are permitted (power wheels not allowed). All purses, bags, backpacks are subject to search by security before entering the event grounds. No weapons, knives, firearms, etc allowed on premises. California Truck Invasion reserves the right to refuse entrance to anyone who wishes not to abide by the rules.
- I’m bringing my truck on a trailer. Where do I park my trailer? There will be a designated area for all trailers to be parked. All trailer owners are required to bring their own tow hitch locks to be placed on the trailers for the duration of the show. We will not be held responsible for any stolen or damages trailers.
- Where do I park if I’m attending the show as a spectator? Spectator parking will be located at Gate 8
- I would like to bring my rzr. Which ticket do I need? All rzrs will require a truck registration ticket. No quads allowed.
No re-entries allowed, no refunds ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Show is trucks and RZRs only, no cars
No pets allowed.
For questions and/or concerns, please contact: email@example.com.